Friday, January 28, 2011

Part 2 - "It's so CLEAN"

I just talked with Ingrid to get a little more information that I didn't include in my earlier post. You remember that I mentioned Ingrid's husband, Bob, and her "family" - but I couldn't remember the names of the rest of the family.

Ingrid and Bob have three girls who help them in the business - Kristin, Racheal and Victoria.

Also, in my last post, I talked about bathroom cleaning. But here's a picture of Kristin cleaning the bathroom at Smoky Mountain Tower. That's right - she's cleaning the floor the old-fashioned way - on her hands and knees!


And on this particular day, she also remade the beds.


So you can see, Y US CLEANING is truly a family business.

One more thing. Ingrid told me today that she's looking for a few more cabins to clean. We never know who's going to read these posts. If you happen to own a cabin Sevier County, TN and are looking for cleaning/property management help, call Ingrid at 865-582-1330. Be sure to tell her that Dave sent you!

Of course, most of you won't be in the market for Ingrid's great services. But the next time you stay at Smoky Mountain Tower or All Decked Out, you will know why they are so clean and well cared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment