Thursday, August 15, 2013

My favorite thing to do in Gatlinburg

Everybody in my family knows that I like potato chips.  But not just any chip.  They have to be thick and crispy and not too salty.  That pretty much eliminates everything but kettle chips.  I've sampled chips literally all over the world and the best ones I have found are only available in a few stores in Tennessee, Kentucky and Virginia.

Fortunately, one of those stores is in Gatlinburg.  It's the Food City store on the East Parkway.  We pass it every time we drive to Gatlinburg.

The chips are Food Club Original Kettle Cooked chips.


My favorite part of the trip to Gatlinburg is always being able to stock up on my favorite potato chips.  This box was full when we left Gatlinburg the last time.  Looks like it's almost time to get back for another supply!

Of course, there are tons of things to do in Gatlinburg when you stay at Smoky Mountain Tower or All Decked Out.  What's YOUR favorite thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment