Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's so nice to be missed!

In our last post, we told you about our recent trip. A couple of days ago, we got the following email from Elsie, who lives in Texas. Elsie and her family stayed at Smoky Mountain Tower last year. Here's what she said:

"Dave, I missed you while you were gone. I have a habit of just checking your web site to see what is new. We stayed there last May and were so happy with the ease of renting with your family that I keep up with what you are doing. If we ever decide to stay in that area again we definitely will book one of your houses. I just wish you had a house to rent somewhere else in other states. I try to find somewhere new and interesting to go to each time. We have visited all 50 states and a number of other countries.

"We have rented quite a few homes over the past 10 or 12 years and have never had an experience of renting like we did with you. It was great. I spread the news to every one I know that might go in that direction.

"I'm glad you had a good cruise."

Thank you, Elsie. We have often said that our guests are the best - and Else just proved it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment