Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've learned something...

My dad used to tell me, "You should learn something new every day."

Well, I learned something today. I learned that nobody seems to like my auction idea. Yeah, I got a Facebook 'like' from my friend Cheryl (thank you, Cheryl). But we didn't get a single bid!

At this point, I have two choices. I can just forget the whole thing and let All Decked Out stand empty for those nights I was trying to auction. But there must be SOMEBODY who would like a really good last-minute deal. We still have two weeks. So I'm just going to advertise a new deal everywhere I can - starting right here.

Spend 3 nights at All Decked Out for only $349 (plus tax). That's a 27% discount! For all the details and instructions, visit our Specials page now!

(Valid only for Aug 6, 7 & 8 - must book all 3 nights)

Okay, let's see what I'll learn THIS time! By the way (and I'm only saying this here), I'll still accept a reasonable offer for these three nights. Because when August 9 rolls around, nobody will ever be able to spend these nights at All Decked Out again! So I really don't want them to go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment