Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello from Smoky Mountain Tower

That's right. I'm sitting in the sunroom at Smoky Mountain Tower, working on improvements for your enjoyment.

Here are some of the things I've done so far on this short trip:

-Installed a new wide-screen TV in the living room.

-Installed a new phone in the living room (and we're working on a phone/intercom throughout the whole cabin).

-Moved the original living room TV to the Tower Room

-Put a new exercise machine - a "Gazelle" - in the Tower

-Put new TV cable jacks in the main floor king bedroom suite and the Bonus Room (now I just have to find TV sets!)

In my previous post, I showed you the last picture of the Tower Room with the whirlpool tub. Now, here's a new picture with the TV and exercise machine. The half-bath and washer/dryer are behind me in this picture.



It looks like there's still room to add a daybed in the Tower Room, so we hope to expand the sleeping capacity from 6 to 8 in the very near future. Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment